Your Stay at the Ashbrooke Hotel during the 2021 Season
If there is a particular restaurant or venue that you would like to visit during your stay with us, we highly recommend contacting that business directly prior to your arrival. Door County will be looking a little different this season.
The Ashbrooke Hotel has always held the comfort and safety of our guests and staff to the highest standards. Our thoughts and prayers are with the thousands of Americans who have been affected by this pandemic. Our greatest hope is that this crisis passes quickly and we can all resume our normal lives. With the issues that COVID-19 has presented, we have implemented many changes to ensure those who stay and work at our hotel will be presented with a clean, safe and enjoyable environment. With that being said, please remember that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present.
Our staff at The Ashbrooke has implemented additional cleaning protocols in our office, rooms, pool area, and other common spaces. Our intent is to follow the most recent practices for cleaning, physical distancing, and Personal Protective Equipment as approved by the CDC, the State of Wisconsin and the County of Door. Updates to these changes will be issued as needed and relevant.
The changes to these practices include:
- There is a plastic barrier installed at our front desk for protection. Guestroom key cards are sanitized after each guest.
- Due to the added time it takes for our staff to sanitize and prepare each room, we are unable to provide early check-ins. Your room will be ready at 3:00pm.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be located at all entrances.
- All guest touch points will be disinfected frequently with approved products.
- Our employees have been issued a face mask to wear when appropriate social distancing may not be available to them.
- The donuts, muffins, juices, and yogurt will no longer be available in our lobby in the morning, per established county health department guidelines.
- Your morning coffee will be available at the Front Desk from 8 am until 11 am if you choose not to use the coffee maker in your room.
- Daily Housekeeping services will no longer be provided, per established guidelines. Our staff will only enter your room for urgent safety issues. Linens, towels, and other supplies will be provided upon request. Coffee mugs, glasses, pens, and other decorative items have been removed from the room; disposable glasses and cups will be provided in their place.
- Our Housekeeping staff will continue to thoroughly clean all rooms upon guest check-out. All linens and towels will be removed and laundered.
- Common area hard surfaces and high-touch areas throughout the property will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Our fitness area will remain closed due to the inability to provide proper physical distancing within the space.
- The indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and outdoor sundeck will be available for use; please maintain appropriate physical distancing. The capacity of the hot tub will be limited to four persons.
It is our hope that everyone at our hotel will continue to provide our guests with a safe and memorable experience. We are hopeful that everyone will be patient, considerate, and understanding as we go through these unprecedented times. Please feel free to contact our staff with any questions or concerns you may have.