Your Stay with Us at the Ashbrooke Hotel during the 2022 Season
The Ashbrooke Hotel has always held the comfort and safety of our guests and staff to the highest standards. Our thoughts and prayers are with the thousands of Americans who have been affected by this pandemic. Our greatest hope is that this situation will pass soon and we can all get back to our “normal” lives. With the issues that COVID-19 has presented, we have implemented many changes to ensure those who stay and work at our hotel will be presented with a clean, safe and enjoyable environment. With that being said, please remember that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present.
For many of you, this might be your first time staying with us in a while and you may be feeling a mix of anticipation as you begin to travel away from home again. Door County is slowly trying to return to the new normal. However, If there is a particular restaurant or venue that you would like to visit during your stay with us, we highly recommend contacting that business directly prior to your arrival to better understand and clarify the expectations that you may have.
Our staff at The Ashbrooke has implemented additional cleaning protocols in our office, rooms, pool area, and other common spaces. Our intent is to follow the most recent practices for cleaning, physical distancing, and Personal Protective Equipment as approved by the CDC, the State of Wisconsin and the County of Door. Updates to these changes will be issued as needed and relevant.
The changes to these practices include:
- Due to the added time it takes for our staff to sanitize and prepare each room, we are unable to provide early check-ins. Your room will be ready for our 3:00pm check-in time.
- Guestroom key cards are sanitized after each guest departure.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be located at all entrances.
- All guest touch points will be disinfected frequently with approved products.
- Throughout the season, we will continue to adjust some services and amenities based on evolving local guidelines.
- Your morning coffee will be available at the Front Desk from 8am until 11am if you choose not to use the coffee maker in your room. Pre-packaged muffins, juices and yogurt will also be available.
- We are aware that your comfort level with having staff members entering your room may have changed. To protect the safety of our guests and employees, our housekeeping service will continue to be limited. This means that our housekeeping team will only enter your room every 5th day after check-in, upon request. Should you need fresh towels or a refresh of other room supplies, please don’t hesitate to see or call the front desk for assistance.
- We have removed certain guest room items (like throw pillows, pens/paper, books) as a precautionary measure or in some cases made changes to other in-room amenities.
- Our Housekeeping staff will continue to thoroughly clean all rooms upon guest check-out. All linens and towels will be removed and laundered with specified guidelines.
- Common area hard surfaces and high-touch areas throughout the property will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- The indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and outdoor sundeck will be available for use; we ask that everyone please maintain appropriate physical distancing. We ask that the capacity of the hot tub be limited to four persons.
- Our fitness area will remain closed as recommended by the state of Wisconsin health department due to the inability to provide the safe and proper physical distancing within the space.
It is our hope that everyone at our hotel will continue to provide our guests with a healthy and memorable experience. We are hopeful that everyone will be patient, considerate, and understanding as we go through these unprecedented and unpredictable times. Please feel free to contact our staff with any questions or concerns you may have. It is always our intent to provide you with the best Door County experience that we can provide.