The Ashbrooke Hotel Amenities
Astounding Accommodations With Opulent Amenities
Our adults-only hotel is dedicated to providing you with unbeatable service and a welcoming atmosphere. The Ashbrooke’s top-notch amenities ensure your satisfaction and set us apart from other Door County hotels. Our abundance of amenities are included with all of our accommodations:
- Complimentary Door County coffee, muffins, yogurt and juice daily
- Fire Table
- Ice machine
- Pristine, indoor lap pool
- Smoke-free environment
- Spacious outdoor sundeck
- Fitness facility, featuring cardiovascular exercise equipment and free weights
- Unparalleled, hospitable staff
- Whirlpool hot tub, fits up to 12 people
In addition to our hotel's deluxe amenities and services, your room includes:
- Built-in wet bar
- Coffeemaker, Starbucks coffee included
- Controlled air conditioning and heat
- Television with cable
- Full bath and shower
- Iron & ironing board
- Premium toiletries
The Ashbrooke’s convenient, central location in Egg Harbor keeps you close to everything that Door County has to offer:
- Outdoor adventure and sports
- Museums, art galleries, and theatres
- Delectable restaurants
- Thriving music scene
- … And more!
With so many choices for hotels and B&Bs in Door County, it can be difficult to decide where to stay. The Ashbrooke is the No. 1 choice for those seeking unforgettable, five-star experience. Check our availability and book your stay now.
Top-Notch Standards for Your Peace of Mind
The Ashbrooke Hotel has always held the comfort and safety of our guests and staff to the highest standards. Our thoughts and prayers are with the thousands of Americans who have been affected by the current pandemic. We have implemented many changes to ensure those who stay and work at our hotel are presented with a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment. Our staff at The Ashbrooke Hotel has implemented additional cleaning protocols in our office, rooms, pool area, and other common spaces. Our intent is to follow the most recent practices for cleaning, physical distancing, and Personal Protective Equipment as approved by the CDC and the State of Wisconsin. Updates to these changes will be issued as needed and relevant and some of them include:
- Sanitizing guest room keycards after each guest
- Installing hand sanitizing stations at all entrances
- Allowing our staff to only enter your room for urgent safety issues. Linens, towels, and other supplies will be provided upon request.
- Limiting the capacity of the hot tub to four people. The indoor swimming pool and outdoor sundeck will be available for use while practicing social distancing.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting common area hard surfaces and high-touch areas throughout the property.
- And, more.
We are dedicated to providing our guests with a safe and memorable experience. Please feel free to contact our staff with any questions or concerns you may have.